For over 55 years, LorAnn Oils has been a supplier of premium flavors, essential oils, and specialty ingredients. Now with over 30,000 customers in more than 50 countries, this family-owned company continues to be known for its quality products and excellence in customer service. LorAnn products are manufactured and sold to retailers, manufactures, health practitioners, and home consumers. LorAnn employees take great pride in their work, and satisfaction of efficiently serving the needs of so many diverse customers.
LorAnn is seeking a full-time President for its Lansing, Michigan headquarters to provide overall leadership to the organization and, in conjunction with the Board of Directors, position the company for strategic short- and long-term growth. The President will develop and execute a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization. The President will actively oversee company operations to ensure excellence in customer service, sales management, product quality, production efficiency, and cost-effective management of resources.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an innovative leader to build on their experience in strategic and operational roles to make an impact in a growing, family company. The new leader will have the opportunity to foster a culture focused on customer satisfaction and employee achievement while maintaining a family-oriented and fun work environment. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to leverage their sales and customer service experiences to wow customers around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• As a member of the executive team, participates with the CEO and COO to make organizational decisions.
• Develop a strategic plan to promote revenue, profitability, and effective growth as an organization. Translate strategies into operational plans with measurable objectives.
• Identify new markets, industries, customer and product opportunities, and evaluate strategic value of each. Build operational and financial plans to capitalize on new opportunities.
• Oversee the development of strategic marketing programs and function to support growth within diverse customers and geographic regions.
• Provide leadership of and support for daily operations. Provide guidance, direction, and support to management staff. Oversight of all department budgets, staffing levels, positions, and priorities.
• Build a culture reflective of the family legacy and engage with employees to provide development, direction, and support.
• Develop the sales and customer service function and team.
• Manage select key customer relationships and acts as the point person to resolve escalated customer or product concerns.
• Provide communication and support to the Board of Directors.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or equivalent related work experience with an advanced degree preferred.
• At least 10 years of leadership experience, including experience as a senior leader of an organization or division.
• Must have sales management experience.
• Experience in consumer products, retail and/or food production industry preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
LorAnn Oils offers a competitive compensation package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental and life insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401(k), and more.
Candidates must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.