The position holder will need to handle monthly close, bridge China GAAP to US GAAP, handle financial audits, and establish proper accounting methods, policies and principles. Oversee AR, accounting and budget analysis. As well as to improve financial visibility and accuracy for business and improve cash-inflow by following up timely with sales team on cash collection from distributor.
- Work closely with Sales team in following up credit releases and cash collection. Issue weekly statement to customers
- Monthly close of APAC cost centers
- Process receivable entries and issue weekly statement to customers
- Establish credit control mechanism for the region
- Complete Financial audits
- Establish proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Perform budget analysis as needed
- Ad-hoc financial analysis as needed
- Exposure to Retail Industry
- Good SAP knowlegde, proficient in MS office especially Excel, Powerpoint and word.
- Well organized, self motivated, detail oriented, independent with strong sense of responsibility and analytical mind
- Regional Exposure
Education and Experience
- Bachelor in Finance and Accounting
- 5 years + Experience in accounting and finance capacity at managerial level in US / European companies.