World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build, and deliver business results from idea to outcome.
WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the sixth consecutive year.
Based in St. Louis, WWT Asynchrony Labs, a subsidiary of WWT, specializes in application development, mobile computing, systems and sensor integration, enterprise architecture and tactical collaboration. A recognized leader in Agile development practices, Asynchrony Labs delivers solutions ranging from front-end mobile and desktop applications to government middleware integrating full-scale Cloud infrastructures. Together with Asynchrony Labs, World Wide Technology (WWT) offers enterprises a single provider that understands both the infrastructure and application sides of technology initiatives; and the needs and concerns of both IT departments and lines of business.
More information about WWT Asynchrony Labs is available on our website at www.asynchrony.com .
WWT Asynchrony Labs has an opportunity available for a Delivery Lead. Delivery Lead is a leadership role working with Asynchrony software delivery teams and is focused on delivery assurance. This role is responsible for managing customer expectations, the flow of work from customers to delivery teams, assuring delivery of value, and ensuring open lines of communication with the customer. We are looking for a person who can provide leadership and customer relationship management in a way that respects our self-organized culture while at the same time ensuring consistent delivery and a high functioning team.
- Project Delivery - Successful project delivery is the number one priority for the Delivery Lead. Ensure delivery milestones are established, tracked, and communicated to the customer, team, and executive sponsor; deviations in scope or timeline are appropriately escalated.
- Contract Management - Ensure all contract deliverables are met within the timelines specified in the Statement of Work.
- Customer Liaison - Responsible for customer engagement as the primary point of contact for customer, bringing in the account manager as/when appropriate. Ensure the customer is engaged appropriately throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Define/Ensure Project Success - Work with the customer to define project success criteria and clearly communicate those goals to the team. Review progress toward those goals on a regular basis by determining specific metrics that the team should gather and report. Hold teams accountable for achieving goals.
- Team Health and Composition - Ensure team health through consistent team engagement and assessment of team health; proactively address issues before they escalate. Assess team composition and recommend staffing changes.
- Budget Management - Manage project budget, expenses, travel, and financial forecast. Oversee project financials through review of weekly reporting and take action if there are indications that financial targets will not be reached.
- Risk Management - Ensure that project risks have been identified and mitigated or escalated as early as possible. Coordinate dependencies and assess risks across multi-team engagements (if applicable).
- Team Liaison - Serve as a liaison between the delivery team, Executive Sponsor, Account Manager, and support teams. Remove roadblocks for the team as needed.
- Project Initiation - Ensure that essential outcomes of project start-up and kickoff are achieved and revisited as needed.
- Enable Self-Organizing Teams - Help teams organize themselves for optimal delivery outcomes, including clearly defined boundaries for team self-organization. Ensure the roles and responsibilities required for success are defined and distributed throughout the team
- Business Development - Assist the account manager in identifying new client projects and scope changes requiring new and/or amended statements of work
- Established background successfully leading Agile software development teams and consistent, effective delivery of projects
- Commitment to servant leadership and enablement of self-organizing teams
- Leadership experience at Manager/Director level in an Agile software delivery environment
- Understanding and commitment to Agile values, principles, and practices
- Demonstrated ability in helping Agile teams achieve delivery outcomes and quantifiably improve delivery metrics
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
2300 15th St, Denver, CO 80202