Position: Technical Integrator (TI)
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Reports to: Program Manager and Customer
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: Advantage SCI, LLC is seeking a Technical Integrator to be considered for full time employment upon Contract award.
The TI is responsible for coordinating with the government TC to properly scope and manage the assessment by providing technical advice and guidance to the BSA team members, preparing the onsite briefing, and providing technical inputs during the brief as required. The TI shall be prepared to assist the TC during the final briefing by presenting the technical findings from the assessment.
The TI is also responsible for consolidating the final written report for delivery to the TC, including development of the Executive Summary. In addition to the duties outlined in the BSA SOP for the TI position, the TI is also responsible for administrative support to the team throughout the BSA, both onsite and off-site to include:
• Pre-trip planning information
• Logistical and administrative support during all three assessment phases
• Classified material courier support
• Equipment management including delivery, deployment, and recovery
• Updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP’s), and Points of Instruction (POI’s) as required
• Bachelor's degree in technical or science field associated with a position on the BSA Team.
• Experience working in a Secured Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) environment.
• Must have a fundamental familiarity/understanding and demonstrated work/field experience in practical application of vulnerability assessment fundamentals and principles
• Experience in one of the following areas, or a combination of each; intelligence/strategic/planning/operations and an understanding of DoD strategic telecommunications, national level systems and architectures assets and platforms. Preferably, the combinations will be demonstrated by prior experience in a related field as described above.
• Ability to coordinate program activities involving multiple government agencies external to the agency, and within the agency to include contractors.
• Ability to support multiple programs; demonstrated multi-tasking ability is essential.
• Ability to establish and maintain suspense’s and deadlines.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, with a specific ability to prepare power-point presentations, reports, and white papers.
• Ability to prepare correspondence for senior leadership (military or civilian).
• Experience handling and marking classified materials, experience with classified computer systems.
• Experience preparing classified documents for final distribution outside working SCIF.
• Knowledge, skills, and abilities to ensure well-balanced, safe operations.
• Antiterrorism Force Protection Program and surveillance procedures against US personnel while deployed in an overseas environment.
• Understanding of foreign Intelligence Collection against US Personnel.
• Accept worldwide deployments which include high threat permissive areas presenting some risks to personal safety.
• May require personnel to complete weapons qualification, NBC, and other training if traveling to specific high threat areas
• Be capable of operating in all operational and physical environments and work closely with USG military, US Department of State and/or civilian personnel.
• Obtain immunization for worldwide travel
• Be able to travel on short notice, work non-standard hours
• Master’s degree
• Knowledge of CONUS/OCONUS civilian/military relations and government operations both foreign and domestic.
• Experience conducting vulnerability-based assessments similar to BSA Team assessments.
• Prior military operational experience desirable in high-threat environment.
Working Conditions (may change when deployed):
• Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
• Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
• Able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
• Able to walk long distances
Advantage SCI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs)