Position: Information Operations (IO) Specialist
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Reports to: Program Manager and Customer
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: Advantage SCI, LLC is seeking an Information Operations (IO) Specialist to be considered for full time employment upon Contract award.
The IO Specialist responsibilities include reviewing and assessing all aspects of the customer’s mission, in accordance with the BSA SOP for the IO Specialist, relating to:
• Cyber issues and integration employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare (EW)
• Computer network operations (CNO),
• Military information support to operations (MISO),
• Military deception and operations security (OPSEC)
The responsibilities include identifying all aspects of IO-related issues and providing recommendations to mitigate or eliminate identified vulnerabilities.
• Possess a Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related technical discipline.
• Possess minimum 10 years operational experience in the military, other Federal Government or comparable civilian position in information operations.
• Possess IO experience as defined and described in Joint Publication 3- 13, Information Operations and DoD 8570.01-M.
• Possess working knowledge of DoD’s IT system and network certification and accreditation processes to include system security authorization agreements.
• Possess or be able to gain the following minimum set of professional information technology or security certifications. Reasonable timelines for the acquisition of new certification requirements by current or future IO Specialists shall be subject to mutual agreement between contractor and the agency based upon the number and types of certifications individual requires to fully meet requirements.
• CompTIA Security+CE and
• CEH, GSNA or CISA as listed in DoD 8570.01-M.
• Demonstrate the ability to progress through established professional technical and IA certification tiers within an established time period per the Information Operations Standard Operating Procedure. Tier levels include Minimum, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert, Elite.
• Possess working knowledge of Department of Defense's Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert processes.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include an ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, and white papers.
• Possess a working knowledge of Computer Network modeling software.
• Possess a working knowledge of Computer Network vulnerability/compliance analysis software.
• Possess a Master’s degree in scientific or technical field.
• Experience conducting vulnerability-based assessments similar to BSA’s.
• Have experience with SkyBox Security software.
• Possess CEH, WCNA, GCIH, and MCSE information technology certifications.
• Prior military operational experience desirable in high-threat environment.
Working Conditions (may change when deployed):
• Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
• Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
• Able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
• Able to walk long distances
Advantage SCI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs)