Position: Surveillance Operator (SO)
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Reports to: Program Manager and Customer
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: Advantage SCI, LLC is seeking a Surveillance Operator (SO) to be considered for full time employment upon Contract award.
The SO responsibilities include the simulation of collection activities/operations normally associated with a hostile agent operating in the local area. In accordance with the agency BSA SOP for the SO; the SO uses a variety of collection techniques to assemble an Intelligence Packet that is validated during Phase II of the assessment.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience as a US Navy SEAL, US Army Special Forces, Marine Corps Special Forces, or Special Mission Unit experience
• Army Advanced NCO Course (ANCOC) or service equivalent
• SFQC graduate or service school equivalent
• Knowledge of identifying and targeting mission critical systems to include:
• Mission critical telecommunications systems and supporting infrastructure
• IT networks
• Operational command and control platforms both ground and air based
• Mission critical utilities systems
• Security systems
• Experience in planning and executing attack scenarios designed to destroy or severely degrade the above mentioned mission critical systems.
• Working level experience in carrying out undetected surveillance operations tactics, techniques and procedures.
• Experience with the tools essential in carrying out undetected surveillance operations.
• Experience in circumventing established surveillance detection tactics, techniques and procedures.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to prepare power-point presentations, reports, and white papers.
• Experience conducting vulnerability-based assessments similar to BSA’s.
• Prior military operational experience desirable in high-threat environment.
Working Conditions (may change when deployed):
• Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
• Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
• Able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
• Able to walk long distances
Advantage SCI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs)