Position: All- Source Intelligence Analyst
Reports To: The Customer and PM
Clearance Type: TS/SCI and be able to obtain DHS suitability
Work Location: Washington, DC
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: Advantage SCI is seeking qualified candidates to be considered for an All-Source Intelligence Analyst in Washington, DC. The individual holding the position will be a member of an all-source intelligence analyst team advising the DHS Counterintelligence Director and other senior DHS leadership on threats associated with transactions before the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States (CFIUS), applications before the informal interagency working group known as Team Telecom, and potential contractors or vendors under review by DHS Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) activities, particularly as they relate to direct DHS programs and critical infrastructure. Candidates may be involved in all facets of the threat analysis process, including interfacing with the policy customers; performing due diligence and all-source intelligence analysis; coordinating with POCs throughout the DHS Intelligence Enterprise; drafting, editing, and providing feedback during the production of finished threat assessments; and participating in intra- and interagency meetings on specific cases and issues.
• Currently possess a TS clearance with SCI eligibility, and will need to obtain DHS TS/SCI Suitability to work in the position.
• Experience working in a DHS environment.
• Be well-organized, detail-oriented, and team-focused, with demonstrably strong interpersonal, research, and critical thinking skills.
• Be comfortable working under tight and immutable deadlines, as the work may require significant direct interaction with the client regarding important time-sensitive tasks involving business sensitive and classified information.
Required Experience and Education:
• 8+ years relevant professional experience and a bachelor’s degree OR
• 7+ years relevant professional experience and a master’s degree OR
• 5+ years relevant professional experience and a Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
Relevant professional experience must include all-source intelligence analysis AND a combination of two or more of the following fields:
• CFIUS threat analysis
• SCRM threat analysis
• Law enforcement
• Business analysis
Desired Technical knowledge/experience:
• CFIUS/Team Telecom/SCRM policy or analysis experience
• Knowledge of IC processes and terminology
• Experience writing for and briefing senior executives/leadership
• Intra- and interagency coordination experience
• Broad working knowledge of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) missions and programs
• Broad working knowledge of the telecommunications industry and cybersecurity issues
• Must have a valid certification of completion in PII and Cyber Awareness Challenge from Information Assurance Support Environment (Only valid within 30 days of hire). To obtain the certification, visit http://iase.disa.mil/eta/.
• Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
• Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
• Able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally.
• Noise level: Low to moderate
Advantage SCI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs)