Quality Assurance Engineer
|# of Openings:||1|
Join our dynamic Technology Team and make an impact at Bridgevine Inc., the leading provider of customer acquisition solutions for iconic home service brands at the Atlanta, Georgia office. We offer an invaluable opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business — we work hard and we play hard. And we’ll expect you to do both.
The Quality Assurance Engineer is required to develop, maintain and administer a suite of tests to assure the quality of existing functionality on the regular basis. The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for determining which parts of the test suite can be automated and development of that automation. Where automation is not possible or appropriate the Quality Assurance Engineer will determine the most effective tool(s) and methods execute the test suite. The Quality Assurance Engineer will be focused on the continuously administration of the regression tests for all production applications and reporting to the product teams about the state of quality at any given time throughout the sprint cycle. The Quality Assurance Engineer will be interfacing with a variety of groups across multiple departments to ensure the software releases are ready for production deployment.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills complemented with an enthusiastic demeanor and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Review requirements with Product Management and Development for testability.
• Work closely with product developers to ensure that the code complies with automation requirements.
• Develop and maintain automated test cases based on existing test scripts
• Assist with documentation of the regression test library.
• Contribute to the development of the automation framework.
• Administer regression tests and publish the results
• Assist with Load/Performance testing.
• Participate in daily scrum meetings for defect status, priority and information exchange.
• Assist with the configurations and build deployments to the test systems.
• Participate in Production testing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline required.
Bridgevine powers customer acquisition solutions through its next generation technology platform. We thrive in a digital market where product and service supply from leading service brands intersects with residential and SMB customer demand. Through a blend of online direct marketing and proprietary distribution channels, over 8 million qualifications each month transact in Bridgevine’s vast marketplace. Participating partners in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, home security, and energy sectors delight in acquiring new customers, building brand loyalty and unlocking new revenue streams. Our technology platform has generated over $1.9 billion in annual recurring revenue for business partners.
Bridgevine seeks energetic thought leaders and knowledge workers who thrive on exciting assignments and working alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to be Collaborative, Driven and Inquisitive.
Bridgevine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is based out of Atlanta, GA. No relocation assistance provide
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results