Join our dynamic Partner Support Operations Team and make an impact at Bridgevine Inc., the leading provider of customer acquisition solutions for iconic home service brands at our Miramar, Florida office. We offer an invaluable opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business — we work hard and we play hard. And we’ll expect you to do both.
As part of the Partner Support Operations team, the Implementation Operations Analyst will be responsible for implementing and executing tasks within the core technical operations functions. Functions include Content Management, Application Configurations and Application Customer Support. The Partner Support Operations department interacts with teams all over the organization. We support consumer marketing, channel partners, provider partners, off-site call centers. We work with dev teams, qa teams, db teams, and release teams. We also provide 2nd tier level support for our Production Support Team. Our goal is to provide quick, superlative solutions. Team members use the JIRA ticketing system to check out assignments that require the team’s attention.Typical assignments include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create new providers and manage static offers for providers on the Bridgevine platform, (e.g., home services, home security and expanding consumer based products).
- Create originators and campaigns in order for consumers to connect with our provider partners.
- Manage rules designed to assist call center agents identify the best offers to sell customers over the phone.
- Affect configuration changes by writing SQL insert and update statements or by using in-house CMS tools.
- Investigate issues escalated by our Production Support team.
- Develop/manage internal relationships with Business Development and Engineering/QA and external relationships with Partners/Providers/Vendors.
The Implementations Operations Analyst must be a technically savvy person with great customer service skills and the ability to work independently with multiple, changing priorities. They must be accurate in documenting issues, customer interactions, updates and solutions. The ideal candidate must be a good communicator, and have the ability to interact with internal teams and external partners at any level.
The successful candidate will have a history of success and will be specifically tasked with the following objectives:
- Logging tickets to track system issues and providing resolution and status updates.
- Accurately documenting issues, customer interactions, updates and solutions.
- Own content processes and work closely with internal/external stakeholders to ensure production content accuracy.
- Manage general system configuration issues, including promotions, dynamic business rules and content.
- Performing website management (e.g. site deployment, updating business rules, content, etc.)
- Implement partner launches, direct sales programs working with Direct Marketing and Provider Services.
- Troubleshoot system issues by running ad-hoc reports, researching database configurations, and working with QA and product teams to review product capabilities.
- Manage ticket resolution process of defined related work; research issues, and escalate as necessary.
- Become a key resource in helping business teams achieve their goals, by understanding the underlying issues that business teams are trying to resolve and suggesting and implementing solutions and process improvements that can resolve those issues.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, the ability to break down complicated asks into their component pieces.
- Detail-oriented, and well organized and have a strong work ethic.
- Familiarity with basic SQL and data mining/analysis technologies, a plus.
- Understanding of e-Commerce, Internet, HTML, JSON and XML technologies, a plus.
- Proficient with Google web-based and Microsoft Office tools.
- Driven, be willing to go above and beyond.
- Collaborative, understand the viewpoint and the goals of the different teams that we work with and strive to deliver solutions that meet their needs.
- Inquisitive, be curious as to the what, how and the why of what Bridgevine does.
Bridgevine powers customer acquisition solutions through its next generation technology platform. We thrive in a digital market where product and service supply from leading service brands intersects with residential and SMB customer demand. Through a blend of online direct marketing and proprietary distribution channels, over 8 million qualifications each month transact in Bridgevine’s vast marketplace. Participating partners in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, home security, and energy sectors delight in acquiring new customers, building brand loyalty and unlocking new revenue streams. Our technology platform has generated over $1.9 billion in annual recurring revenue for business partners.
Bridgevine seeks energetic thought leaders and knowledge workers who thrive on exciting assignments and working alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to be Collaborative, Driven and Inquisitive.
Bridgevine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is based out of Alpharetta, Georgia. No relocation assistance provide