Join our dynamic Technology team and make an impact at Bridgevine Inc., the leading provider of customer acquisition solutions for iconic home service brands at our Atlanta, GA office. We offer an invaluable opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business. We work hard and we play hard — and we’ll expect you to do both.
Bridgevine is searching for a Product Owner who can help us disrupt the marketplace. We need someone who wants to influence the company’s strategic direction by taking a lead role to research and develop requirements for new features and enhancements to the existing product suite.
Who you are…
You’re not intimidated by technology, and you know how to collaborate with technical experts to build a great product. You are driven and know how to make things happen. You like to leverage tools to manage process and to keep teams, internal stakeholders, and external customers on-track and in-line with the product vision. You’re also comfortable in a fast-paced role where you are the point person for your product, both internally and externally with clients.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take full responsibility for managing your product from prioritization to delivery, and beyond.
- Create and maintain the product backlog and roadmap for your product, ensuring that your roadmap stays aligned with business goals.
- Develop high-level user stories for new features and maintenance.
- Work with Product Owners across the company to ensure alignment toward the Bridgevine vision.
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is constantly prioritized to secure delivery of maximum business value.
- Participate in team planning meetings and exercise availability to provide advice, clarification, and guidance during the execution of each Sprint, working alongside engineering teams.
- Demonstrate completed product functionality to the internal partners at the completion of each Sprint.
- Develop a deep understanding of Bridgevine’s data, technologies, products and platforms.
- Build strong working relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Act as a liaison to customers to achieve a desired business result, including defining and achieving profitability levels and quality standards, all while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Participate in discovery sessions with customers and internal stakeholders, managing multiple stakeholder expectations and priorities at the same time.
- Collaborate with developers and business owners to identify enhancements or new solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Product Owner in partnership with a delivery team using Scrum.
- Ability to function in a high-velocity environment that requires laser attention to details.
- Demonstrated organization and leadership abilities, including experience influencing cross-functional teams.
- Experience facilitating and clarifying client needs and translating them into user stories.
- Proven experience writing concise and effective user stories that can be used by business analysts to develop detailed requirements.
- Familiarity with Agile framework. Ability to foster Agile principles and methods, including the ability to lead planning and grooming meetings.
- Strong experience working with Agile tools (JIRA is mandatory; no exceptions) and processes.
- Strong hands-on experience in Jira for creating / updated projects, user stories, and tracking progress.
- Ability to create diagrams to visually represent requirements and/or high-level architecture.
- Experience with SOA, SaaS and/or PaaS products.
- Experience with complex technical integrations (APIs, web services, etc.)
- Proficient in client management, risk management, project financials, KPIs and reporting.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Non-US citizens must have valid work authorization that does not now, and/or will not in the future, require sponsorship of a visa for employment. Bridgevine does not sponsor visas.
Bridgevine powers customer acquisition solutions through its next generation technology platform. We thrive in a digital market where product and service supply from leading service brands intersects with residential and SMB customer demand. Through a blend of online direct marketing and proprietary distribution channels, over 8 million qualifications each month transact in Bridgevine’s vast marketplace. Participating partners in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, home security, and energy sectors delight in acquiring new customers, building brand loyalty and unlocking new revenue streams. Our technology platform has generated over $1.9 billion in annual recurring revenue for business partners.
Bridgevine seeks energetic thought leaders and knowledge workers who thrive on exciting assignments and working alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to be Collaborative, Driven and Inquisitive.
Bridgevine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is based out of Atlanta, GA. No relocation assistance provided.