Join our dynamic Technology Team and make an impact at Bridgevine Inc., the leading provider of customer acquisition solutions for iconic home service brands at our Atlanta, Georgia office. We offer an invaluable opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business — we work hard and we play hard.
Bridgevine is searching for an experienced and creative Product Manager to lead the evolution of our product portfolio. In this role, you’ll drive the portfolio strategy as a whole and lead the engineering team as Product Owner. Success requires an entrepreneurial spirit, great communication, and desire to work with cutting-edge technology.
- Roadmap Planning – Drive market analysis, customer research, personal development, and user story creation.
- Sprint Planning / Scrum Management – Define sprints and conduct internal roadmap review sessions.
- Go-to-Market Support – Drive the development of demos, documentation, collateral, sales training, sales tools, client onboarding / training, RFP responses, etc.
- Prioritization - Identify business problems and validate proposed solutions through research.
- Delivery – Collaborate with Engineering, User and Customer Experience to develop product features.
- Performance – Define key performance indicators to drive priorities, monitor and communicate results.
- Product Evangelism – Represent the solution portfolio internally, and externally with clients and trade shows.
- BA / BS is required, with a preference for computer science, technology, or marketing education.
- Minimum of five (5) years of B2B2C Product Management experience with SOA, SaaS and/or PaaS products is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Product Marketing role is required.
- Experience delivering greenfield products to the marketplace with demonstrated ability to capture significant market share within first 12 months is required.
- Multi-disciplinary background is a plus, including Web or UI design, PMP certifications, Total Quality Management training, Six Sigma training, and process mapping experience.
- Pragmatic Marketing certification is a significant plus.
- Proficient in client management, risk management, project financials, KPIs and performance reporting.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, sometimes on short notice.
- Non-US citizens must have valid work authorization that does not now, and/or will not in the future, require sponsorship of a visa for employment.
Bridgevine powers customer acquisition solutions through its next generation technology platform. We thrive in a digital market where product and service supply from leading service brands intersects with residential and SMB customer demand. Through a blend of online direct marketing and proprietary distribution channels, over 8 million qualifications each month transact in Bridgevine’s vast marketplace. Participating partners in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, home security, and energy sectors delight in acquiring new customers, building brand loyalty and unlocking new revenue streams. Our technology platform has generated over $1.9 billion in annual recurring revenue for business partners.