Join our dynamic Order Management team and make an impact at Bridgevine Inc., the leader in connecting customers to trusted home service brands, at the Miami, FL office. We offer an invaluable opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business. We work hard and we play hard — and we’ll expect you to do both.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for managing predefined processes within the back-office systems of Bridgevine. Recurring tasks include the reconciliation of submitted orders, ongoing order status management, and monthly order payment processing. Additional tasks including monitoring partner system integrations, operational support for day-to- day back-office systems issues, and investigation and resolution of order process discrepancies. The available position supports Bridgevine’s business by monitoring and performing the operational processes associated with the data quality of Bridgevine’s back-office systems (aka “Order Management”).
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform recurring activities surrounding order validation, order status, and order payment with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Manage operational ticket resolution for data issues identified by provider & reseller teams with a response for closure within 48 - 120 hours of receipt
- Act as the primary point of escalation with expertise to perform root cause analysis for high priority operational ticket resolution for process and data issues identified by business units within Bridgevine or directly by Order Management team
- Monitor and investigate integration issues by finding the root cause and proactively working with internal and external teams to correct the issue
- Work towards continuous improvement by analyzing and identifying opportunities for automation of manual processes where appropriate
- Collaborate with Bridgevine business teams to define, document, develop, and report appropriate process and data quality metrics
- Support Product team in writing requirements that outline the nature of an issue or need and work with technical teams to deploy solutions
- Meet the defined process and data metrics, thereby delivering industry-leading business performance and support
- Collaborate with the Development team in monitoring and improving the performance of logging and error message definitions for order status, payment, and Commissioning system applications
- Manage the back-office billing reference data specific to reseller and provider contracts to a 98% level of accuracy
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to drive consistency with billing processes and drive successful processing of all payments to a 98% accuracy rate with the remaining 2% being processed manually
- Assist the Accounting team in performing the quarterly/semi-annual/annual status and payment reconciliation processes with the 35+ providers currently doing business with Bridgevine
- Develop a deep functional understanding of the Order Management functions and their relation to the overall business
- Develop a sound technical understanding of the various IT systems and overall data model
- Work in a highly collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of information technology experience; Mathematics background is valuable to this position
- 2-3 years of software operations experience
- Strong relationship, communications, interpersonal, and negotiation skills required to succeed in this position
- Project organization/requirements management/project management skills
- Strong SQL knowledge and a basic knowledge of XML schema
- Knowledge of Alteryx data manipulation and validation software preferred
- Some MS System Admin skills (understand MS environment with regard to program setup and operations)
- MS Office products (proficient in Microsoft Excel and use of advanced features including Pivot Tables)
- Motivated, fast learner who is willing to pick up new technologies and proprietary systems
- Ability to work in a small company environment
- Must be able to work with all levels of staff under the pressure of time with frequent requests from multiple users each having their own timelines and constraints
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle and working with development teams
- Desired: Some software development experience
Bridgevine believes the following attributes are critical to the success of this position and will be looking for these in all our interactions. The ideal candidate must demonstrate these attributes during the interview process in addition to a strong competency to succeed in the position.
- Judgment/Decision Making – Consistently displays logical, rational, and objective decision making
- Analysis Skills - Identifies significant problems and opportunities; Analyzes problems to determine root causes
- Risk Taking - Takes calculated risks with generally favorable outcomes
- Assertiveness – Takes forceful stand on issues without being excessively abrasive
- Oral Communication - Communicates well one-on-one, in small groups, and in public speaking; Fluent, quick on your feet, and command of language; Keeps people informed
- Written Communication
- Tenacity – Passionately striving to achieve results, conveying a strong need to win
Bridgevine powers customer acquisition solutions through its next generation technology platform. We thrive in a digital market where product and service supply from leading service brands intersects with residential and SMB customer demand. Through a blend of online direct marketing and proprietary distribution channels, over 8 million qualifications each month transact in Bridgevine’s vast marketplace. Participating partners in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, home security, and energy sectors delight in acquiring new customers, building brand loyalty and unlocking new revenue streams. Our technology platform has generated over $1.9 billion in annual recurring revenue for business partners.
Bridgevine seeks energetic thought leaders and knowledge workers who thrive on exciting assignments and working alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to be Collaborative, Driven and Inquisitive.
Bridgevine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is based out of Miami, FL. No relocation assistance provided.