Join our dynamic team and make an impact at Bridgevine Inc., the leading provider of customer acquisition solutions for iconic home service brands, at our Atlanta, GA office. We offer an invaluable opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business. We work hard and we play hard — and we’ll expect you to do both.
The Scrum Master/Project Manager will be responsible for all Agile scrum ceremonies and leading and directing software projects, working with internal Bridgevine teams as well as external clients. They’ll quickly build expertise with a specific project, and then broaden to successfully manage simultaneous projects according to plan, including scope, budget and schedule.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies/rituals, daily Scrum standup, grooming and planning, etc.
- Manage regular weekly project meetings and client meetings.
- Conduct regular team meetings, project reviews and maintain project status reports.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress.
- Manage scope, including impact from scope changes on deliverables and timelines.
- Facilitate Releases/Deployments, ITOPS and DBA production activities along with internal and external Change Management communication.
- Align project objectives with company goals and ensure the project team has a clear understanding of objectives and expectations.
- Establish and maintain project leadership across departments, subcontractors, vendors and customers.
- Identify and manage issues, risks, project dependencies and critical path.
- Maintain project artifacts and documents.
- Plan, schedule, manage and track project timelines, milestones and budgets.
- Define, verify and control scope and negotiate scope changes with client.
- BA / BS in a related field, such as Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, or similar is required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience directly leading projects in a technology company.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience directly leading Agile methodology, Scrum ceremonies along best practices.
- Proven Project Manager, with the ability to identify, manage, track and drive action items.
- Experience running multiple Scrum teams simultaneously.
- Oversight of project resources in a matrix organization to ensure task accountability.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of key project management principles.
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as MS Suite, Visio, Jira, etc.
- Ability to work independently while thriving in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to travel up to 20% to work with teams located in other Bridgevine offices.
- Non-US citizens must have valid work authorization that does not now, and/or will not in the future, require sponsorship of a visa for employment.
Bridgevine powers customer acquisition solutions through its next generation technology platform. We thrive in a digital market where product and service supply from leading service brands intersects with residential and SMB customer demand. Through a blend of online direct marketing and proprietary distribution channels, over 8 million qualifications each month transact in Bridgevine’s vast marketplace. Participating partners in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, home security, and energy sectors delight in acquiring new customers, building brand loyalty and unlocking new revenue streams. Our technology platform has generated over $1.9 billion in annual recurring revenue for business partners.
Bridgevine seeks energetic thought leaders and knowledge workers who thrive on exciting assignments and working alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to be Collaborative, Driven and Inquisitive.
Bridgevine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is based out of Atlanta, GA. No relocation assistance provided.