Join our dynamic Technology team and make an impact at Bridgevine Inc., the leading provider of customer acquisition solutions for iconic home service brands at the Atlanta, GA office. We offer an invaluable opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business. We work hard and we play hard — and we’ll expect you to do both.
Bridgevine is searching for a Business Analyst/UI Designer to serve in a hybrid role. This is an excellent opportunity for a BA/UI Designer who has expertise in working creatively with project managers, product owners, development and QA teams to provide solutions that will enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Investigate complex business processes and relationships in order to gain a deep understanding.
- Create high-quality Agile artifacts to facilitate shared understanding, including activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, storyboards, wireframes, and Agile/Scrum user stories.
- Investigate reported problems to uncover root cause.
- Serve as a technical resource for one or more Agile teams.
- Participate in discovery sessions with customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team members on one or more Agile team to cultivate high-quality backlog items.
- Operate under minimal supervision.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Collaborate with other BAs to improve existing practices.
- Create wireframes, flows, and prototypes to convey designs.
- Create visual design comps, specs, and assets for development.
- Provide visual design guidance to business teams, development, and QA from start to finish.
- Work with development and QA to ensure the final deliverables meet the intended visual direction.
- Possess the ability to work on major projects and/or multiple small projects independently with very little direction.
- Minimum of 3 years in Business Analysis or similar position.
- Tenacity in overcoming roadblocks and getting questions answered.
- Expert written and verbal business communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder expectations and priorities simultaneously.
- “Get it done” attitude.
- Ability to create diagrams to visually represent requirements.
- Ability to create Agile user stories.
- Experience with SOA, SaaS and/or PaaS.
- Experience with complex technical integrations (APIs, web services, etc.).
- Experience with call center and/or online ordering platforms a plus.
- Telecom industry experience a plus.
- Experience in an Agile environment desired.
- Minimum of 4 years in application design, web design, graphic design or BA degree in graphic design, visual communications, or a related field
- Demonstrated design skills, creative thinking, and innovative approach in delivering an elegant, engaging solution.
- Intimate knowledge of an array of digital design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, prototyping tools, etc.
- Design knowledge of mobile, tablet and desktop platforms.
- Good understanding of layout composition for responsive design.
- Design portfolio demonstrating solid working knowledge of typography, organization, color theory, and patterns with attention to detail down to the pixel.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication, writing, and grammar skills to present your vision.
- Experience with A/B testing, user research methods, web analytics, and other user-centered design methods are highly desired.
- Ability to turn wireframes into a full visual design.
- Ability to provide standards-compliant HTML/CSS code desired.
Bridgevine powers customer acquisition solutions through its next generation technology platform. We thrive in a digital market where product and service supply from leading service brands intersects with residential and SMB customer demand. Through a blend of online direct marketing and proprietary distribution channels, over 8 million qualifications each month transact in Bridgevine’s vast marketplace. Participating partners in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, home security, and energy sectors delight in acquiring new customers, building brand loyalty and unlocking new revenue streams. Our technology platform has generated over $1.9 billion in annual recurring revenue for business partners.
Bridgevine seeks energetic thought leaders and knowledge workers who thrive on exciting assignments and working alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to be Collaborative, Driven and Inquisitive.
Bridgevine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is based out of Atlanta, GA. No relocation assistance provided.