About Evergreen Treatment Services:
Evergreen Treatment Services (ETS) is a great place to work! Employees at ETS work collaboratively to provide excellent patient care and support services in a highly ethical and professional manner. ETS encourages work life balance and a healthy lifestyle through a comprehensive package of benefits including paid leave, medical and dental coverage, and an employee assistance program. ETS highly values creativity and recognizes employees for exceptional job performance.
Benefits include: competitive salaries, medical and dental benefits, eleven paid annual holidays, a 403(b) retirement investment plan, two weeks paid vacation in the first year, one week of mental health leave, opportunities for advancement, and a friendly work environment. ETS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ETS values diversity. The agency does not discriminate against employees or applicants because of race, ethnicity, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
Job Function Includes:
- Responsible and accountable for the record keeping procedures and storage of all medical records in a manner consistent with facility policies and procedures, professional standards, and state and federal laws and regulations for a treatment facility
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, counselors, dispensary staff or other medical personnel.
- Validate requests and authorizations for release of medical information according to established procedures and HIPAA guidelines
- Assist Nurse Care Manger with patient visits when appropriate
- Provide back-up support to Receptionist, of which duties may include: answer telephones, greet patients, schedule medical appointments, respond to general email inquiries, receive daily mail deliveries, order supplies and ensure reception area is organized
- Urinalysis collection
- Provide Support with Telehealth equipment and chaperone during exam with remotely located providers
- Assist with prescription and pharmacy authorizations; also, responsible for faxing prescriptions to patient’s pharmacy
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician or physician assistant Electronic medical records file maintenance. Monitor for completeness and assist with obtaining missing data if record is incomplete
- Medical Assistant Certification in the state of Washington
- Associate degree
- Experience in reception or in a position providing customer services, preferably in a medical or mental health setting
- Experience with handling patient health information and or medical records