Chemical Dependency Counselor – CDP
Evergreen Treatment Services:
Evergreen Treatment Services (ETS) is a great place to work! Employees at ETS work collaboratively to provide excellent patient care and support services in a highly ethical and professional manner. ETS encourages work life balance and a healthy lifestyle through a comprehensive package of benefits including paid leave, medical and dental coverage, and an employee assistance program. ETS highly values creativity and recognizes employees for exceptional job performance.
Benefits include: competitive salaries, medical and dental benefits, eleven paid annual holidays, a 403(b) retirement investment plan, two weeks paid vacation in the first year, one week of mental health leave, opportunities for advancement, and a friendly work environment. ETS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ETS values diversity. The agency does not discriminate against employees or applicants because of race, ethnicity, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
Job Function Includes:
- Provide individual counseling and case management services to assigned patients
- Professional preparation and submission of: 90 day treatment plan, responses to positive urinalysis/breathalyzer results, administrative detoxification notices, letters of assistances and referral for assigned patients, closing treatment summaries for discharged patients, daily activity forms, required state and agency recording forms
- Act consistently to protect the confidentiality of all patients and the integrity of professional staff communication and behavior
- Adhere to all of the confidentiality requirements and guidelines outlined in the 42 CFR, Part 2 federal regulations pertaining to chemical dependency treatment records
- Serve as a leader or co-leader of therapy or educational groups and provide other treatment activities (such as intake assessments)
- May also be responsible for the observation of patient urine collection for the purpose of drug screen urinalysis when needed
- Ensure group counseling services are designed, structured and delivered in a standardized manner at all Evergreen Treatment Services opioid treatment program locations, including, but not limited to Orientation, HIV/AIDS Education, Take-Home Education Sessions, and Pregnancy Group
- Train counselors at each opioid treatment program location in order to standardize the delivery of the group interventions. Provide on-going support and supervision for those counselors assigned to lead groups
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Professional (C.D.P.)
- Work experience in the social service field and in the area of chemical dependency treatment