Medical Services Administrative Assistant
This Position is to start on August 19, 2019
About Evergreen Treatment Services:
Evergreen Treatment Services (ETS) is a great place to work! Employees at ETS work collaboratively to provide excellent patient care and support services in a highly ethical and professional manner. ETS encourages work life balance and a healthy lifestyle through a comprehensive package of benefits including paid leave, medical and dental coverage, and an employee assistance program. ETS highly values creativity and recognizes employees for exceptional job performance.
Benefits include: competitive salaries, medical and dental benefits, eleven paid annual holidays, a 403(b) retirement investment plan, two weeks paid vacation in the first year, one week of mental health leave, opportunities for advancement, and a friendly work environment. ETS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ETS values diversity. The agency does not discriminate against employees or applicants because of race, ethnicity, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
Job Functions Include:
- Provide administrative support to the Medical Director and Department Managers with creation of documents, correspondence, filing of reports, etc. as needed.
- Agency wide Credentialing tasks such as SAMSHA Exemption requests, ensuring that all medical provider credentials held by HR are up to date, and the tracking of certification renewal dates and required training
- Email and Task List Management to assist in the prioritization and tracking of due dates
- Provider portal and membership management, to include keeping logins and credentialing up to date
- Attend/maintain agendas/meeting notes for Medical Director and Medical Services related meetings including departmental, and various committees that Medical personnel are part of, etc.
- Scheduling of all team and leadership meetings, as well as overall coordination between the various clinic locations and multiple direct reports
- Coordinate tasks related to polices and procedural activities and help document the process implemented
- Assist with approval for all Medical Providers time sheets, as well as Medical Providers time off request and tracking
- Assist with various Medical Department coordination of paperwork for fellows, interns, student observations and tours
- Assist with preparation for agency accreditation visits and audits
- Manage incoming calls for the Medical Director.
- Adhere to all of the confidentiality requirements and guidelines outlined in the 42 CFR, Part 2 federal regulations pertaining to chemical dependency treatment records
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of administrative assistance in the medical field
- Credentialing background