Medical Provider (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner)
About Evergreen Treatment Services:
Evergreen Treatment Services (ETS) is a great place to work! Employees at ETS work collaboratively to provide excellent patient care and support services in a highly ethical and professional manner. ETS encourages work life balance and a healthy lifestyle through a comprehensive package of benefits including paid leave, medical and dental coverage, and an employee assistance program. ETS highly values creativity and recognizes employees for exceptional job performance.
Benefits include: competitive salaries, medical and dental benefits, eleven paid annual holidays, a 403(b) retirement investment plan, two weeks paid vacation in the first year, one week of mental health leave, opportunities for advancement, and a friendly work environment. ETS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ETS values diversity. The agency does not discriminate against employees or applicants because of race, ethnicity, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
Job Functions Include:
- Conduct intake medical assessment and diagnosis and determines initial medication dose level
- Conduct patient dose evaluations and change medication levels, as indicated
- Conduct thorough physical examinations of patients and make appropriate recommendations for follow-up
- Responsible for blood draws for necessary laboratory testing for pre-and post-test counseling where required
- Facilitates appropriate referrals to outside medical providers for needed follow-up
- Evaluates, as necessary, patients with urgent or emergent medical needs and determines if further medical assistance is necessary
- Write medical orders for all take-home privileges, seeking CSAT and DBHR exceptions as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- MD Degree
- Active physician license in the state of Washington
- Physician Assistant shall be licensed as a physician assistant in the state of Washington
- Nurse Practitioners shall be licensed as a physician assistant in the state of Washington
- All Medical Providers must have a Schedule II and below prescriptive authority from the State of Washington
- Experience in drug abuse treatment