About Evergreen Treatment Services:
Evergreen Treatment Services (ETS) is a great place to work! Employees at ETS work collaboratively to provide excellent patient care and support services in a highly ethical and professional manner. ETS encourages work life balance and a healthy lifestyle through a comprehensive package of benefits including paid leave, medical and dental coverage, and an employee assistance program. ETS highly values creativity and recognizes employees for exceptional job performance.
Benefits include: competitive salaries, medical and dental benefits, eleven paid annual holidays, a 403(b) retirement investment plan, two weeks paid vacation in the first year, one week of mental health leave, opportunities for advancement, and a friendly work environment. ETS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ETS values diversity. The agency does not discriminate against employees or applicants because of race, ethnicity, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
Job Functions Include:
- Responsible for the overall functioning of the Opioid Treatment Program Dispensary nursing staff
- Coordinate with the Responsible Pharmacist Manager to manage the medication inventory and ensure that the therapeutic milieu in the Dispensary is consistent with program philosophy
- Share the responsibility of the operations and security protocols in the dispensaries with the agency Medical Directors, Responsible Pharmacist Manager, Executive Director and Dispensary Managers.
- Coordinate and work with the Responsible Pharmacist Manager (Pharmacist-in-Charge) regarding the following:
a Continually evaluate the needs and effectiveness of current dispensary practices including: ordering medications, dispensing, accurately executing medication orders, maintenance of medication records and destruction of medications
b Maintain accurate records of all transactions of the dispensary necessary to ensure accurate control over and accountability for all drugs as required by applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations
c Assist with any inspection conducted by the Washington Pharmacy Quality Assurance Commission (PQAC) or the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) at the request of the Responsible Pharmacist Manager, Medical Director or Executive Director
d Work closely with the Responsible Pharmacist Manager and Dispensary Managers at other ETS OTP locations to ensure consistency of procedures across the sites. Assist remote sites with trouble-shooting dispensary process at needed
- Work with local jails around patients needing jail dispensed medication
- Ensure that each dispensary is adequately staffed at all times. Schedule Dispensary Nurses and provide back up as needed. Assist in dispensing services when needed and maintain dosing competency
- Monitor departmental budget
- Conduct performance evaluations of dispensary staff in accordance with agency policies and state regulations
- Local travel may be required on behalf of the agency
- Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner-ARNP, Physician Assistant, or Licensed Pharmacist, and have a current Washington State License in his/her field.
- Prior experience in an Opioid Treatment Program