|# of Openings:||1|
Intake Counselor (SUDP/SUDTP) - Full Time
About Evergreen Treatment Services:
Evergreen Treatment Services (ETS) is a great place to work! Employees at ETS work collaboratively to provide excellent patient care and support services in a highly ethical and professional manner. ETS encourages work life balance and a healthy lifestyle through a comprehensive package of benefits including paid leave, medical and dental coverage, and an employee assistance program. ETS highly values creativity and recognizes employees for exceptional job performance.
Benefits include: competitive salaries, medical and dental benefits, eleven paid annual holidays, a 403(b) retirement investment plan, two weeks paid vacation in the first year, one week of mental health leave, opportunities for advancement, and a friendly work environment. ETS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ETS values diversity. The agency does not discriminate against employees or applicants because of race, ethnicity, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
Job Functions Include:
· Provide information to patients regarding financial policies, registration requirements, contracted insurance information
· Collect and verify accurate and complete demographic information from patient
· Accurately enter all data into the agency’s electronic medical records (EMR) system and update establish patient files as necessary
· Receive faxes with patient funding verification, pre-certification and authorization/reauthorization; enters that information into agency’s EMR system; creates records in appropriate database
· Registers prospective patients for treatment services; calls prospective patients to setup and/or confirm appointments; records cancellations and if prospective patient is approved to do so, reschedules intake appointments
· Additional duties as assigned
· One year of clinical experience in methadone treatment and experience in the use of standardized assessment tools
· Academic training in the social service field and in the area of chemical dependency treatment in accordance with the qualifications of the Department of Health licensed Substance Use Disorder Professional/Trainee (S.U.D.P/T.) as stipulated in the WAC
· Maintain this status and complete continuing education requirements throughout their employment
· Provide the agency with ongoing documentation of their current Washington Department of Health S.U.D.P/T. license credential throughout their employment
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results