The purpose of the Recruiter position is to support the agencies staffing objectives by recruiting, evaluating, and screening prospective job candidates; advising/partnering with hiring managers; coordination of interviews, and to facilitate the new hire on boarding process. The Recruiter will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of job postings for the agency, as well being the primary contact for hiring managers, candidates and new hires. The nature of this position is fast-paced, requiring attention to detail, and exceptional multi-tasking and interpersonal skills.
This position will the Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT) side of Evergreen Treatment Services.
Job Functions (May Include)
- Coordinate the agency’s hiring process and effectively manage the recruiting functions for agency staffing needs
- Partner with agency hiring manager’s regularly to ensure accurate understanding of position needs
- Assist with phone screening, interviewing, and help to develop or update job descriptions as needed
- To help promote the HR departments priorities and goals, specifically that of properly balancing the needs of the employees and the needs of the company
- To exude customer service at all angles of the position, both to our hiring managers and to our candidates
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, community network events, etc. to identify and attract quality candidates
- Facilitate checking references and background checks
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations
- Manages current candidate activity of job applications submitted through Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Taleo, and other sources such as Indeed and Craigslist
- Communication with job candidates about application status, as well as with Clinic Hiring Managers about staffing needs
- Track and report job postings weekly to agency Executives
- Participate on Evergreen Treatment Services HR initiatives projects and department continuous improvement activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of HR experience in focused full-cycle recruitment and new hire orientation training.
- Experience using Human Resource software (HRIS) and Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Taleo and Kronos Systems preferred.
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS Systems.
- Computer literate, with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as a high level of initiative in keeping current with technological change.
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to prioritize workload, work independently, and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Dependable, able to work under pressure, receptive to change, willingness to learn, cooperative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, vendors, and outside contacts from a wide variety of ethnic, socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds; good diplomatic skills.
- Possess strong critical thinking skills to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when handling highly sensitive information.
- Ability to effectively problem solve, apply good judgment and initiative.
- Flexible team player, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to generate, read and interpret general business correspondence, policies and procedures, referral information, financial documentation and applicable government regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Mathematical Skills and Reasoning Ability
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to apply business arithmetic skills accurately and rapidly; basic math skills required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization may be limited.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, schedule or diagram format.
- The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear; frequently required to stand, walk and kneel; occasionally to climb balance, or stoop; rarely to crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Computer, photocopier, fax machine, and phone.