* NOTE: Please submit a cover letter with your application *
REACH Mission and Values
The REACH Program of Evergreen Treatment Services works with individuals experiencing homelessness and substance use disorders to help them achieve stability and improved quality of life. Through outreach, engagement, and ongoing relationships REACH focuses on reducing harm and supporting healing. REACH bridges gaps, and helps individuals access essential resources such as housing, health care, entitlements, and treatment.
The REACH Team is passionate about creating a welcoming environment while providing quality services on an individually tailored basis. REACH values diversity and is committed to racial equity and social justice. Our team appreciates hard work, creativity and a good sense of humor.
About the Position
The Training Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing management, design, and implementation of internal training and development opportunities that help inform, motivate and retain employees at all levels to deliver on REACH’s mission.
Training Coordinator Job Summary:
- Act as a centralized point of contact for all things related to staff and community training, including new hire onboarding, developing training modules, and liaison for annual HR training.
- Coordinate the development of a written Training Manual to address REACH staff training and professional development needs.
- Use the Training Manual to train other service providers who are positioned to provide care to the population REACH serves.
- Help further REACH’s goal of system-wide transformation that welcomes into services those people who are least likely to access the very resources they need the most.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in non-profit leadership
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a trainer, facilitator, or presenter to groups large (100+) and small (10 or fewer)
- Knowledge of best practices in adult education, with the ability to design and deliver engaging and effective presentations, workshops, forums, and other learning experiences
- Experience with program or project management
- Deep understanding and commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Strong computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and diplomacy skills
- Master’s degree in adult education, organizational development, human resources, or business administration
- Experience as a staff training manager
- Demonstrated experience in program evaluation and use of metrics for performance improvement
- An environment that values your strengths and uniqueness!
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance plus a 403(b) plan
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Mental Health days, AND 10 paid holidays!
- ORCA card
- On-site acupuncture and massages offered
- Annual holiday and summer parties
- Professional license renewal reimbursement