- Operate and monitor the chemical processes assigned:
Each of these processes may comprise the following activities:
- Participate in an appropriate hand-over of the process(es) on which he / she is working.
- Obtain, follow and complete process related documentation. Check prior shifts’ documentation for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Clean vessels and lines prior to and following batches as required.
- Conduct all required pre-batch checks.
- Charge vessels with solids or liquids as directed in procedures.
- Conduct post-charge verification checks and take any necessary corrective action.
- Adjust and monitor (using all information available, including automation input/outputs and personal inspection) process conditions as required.
- Carry out routine sampling and sample testing as necessary.
- Transfer process streams to other units in coordination with other staff.
- Monitor process; both with DCS and manually observing temperature, pressure, flow, PH, volume, colour, salt content, moisture content and adjusting the parameters accordingly.
- Perform Batch / Offloading operations.
- Operate general facility service equipment such as vacuum pumps, water systems, VOC scrubbers.
- Record all operational and analytical data on the appropriate documents and inform the Shift Production Lead of any process abnormalities.
- Put on appropriate clothing and personal protective equipment for the process and the processing area.
- Maintain material segregation and label appropriately and accurately all containers, bags and vessels.
- Carry out routine checks and scheduled cleaning procedures, for both process and facilities as required.
- GCE ‘O’ Level, NITEC, Higher NITEC or Diploma in Chemical Process Technology, Chemical Engineering or its equivalent.
- 0 – 3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical or related industries.
- Good understanding of safe working practices, cGMP and good documentation practice.
To help us process your application better, kindly submit your resume to our website at www.gmprecruit.com. Thank you.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693