The incumbent is a member of local operational logistics teams reporting to the local Site Logistics leader. He/she will be responsible for inventory replenishment and management at Third Party Logistics sites including drumming plan and scheduling and coordinate day to day operational activities.
As a key contributor to continuous improvement activities at Third Party Logistics sites, he/she will support root-cause analysis of complaints or non-conformances for assigned sites and participate in site and relevant 3rd party service performance reviews.
- Coordinate day to day operational activities at assigned Third Party Logistics sites.
- Enforce compliance with agreed standard operating procedures.
- Provide SAP R3 transactional support for the sites, where applicable.
- Handle freight payables and accessorial charges for deliveries ex assigned sites.
- Generate House Freight table from Base freight provided by Procurement.
- Handle order exceptions at assigned sites.
- Develop and communicate drumming schedule including SAP transactions.
- Inventory replenishment through daily review of SAP MRP.
- Inventory stewardship vs. communicated targets via proactive inventory management.
- Coordinate Bi-Yearly physical inventory count with 3rd party service provider.
- Determine mass balance and loss calculation at sites.
- Identify SMOG and coordinate disposal.
- Analyze package re-certification date and coordinate re-certification.
- Handle customer complaints according to IQP 5.5.1
- Capture supplier incidents in SAP module.
- Participate in Site Logistics 3rd party Service Provider performance reviews.
- DOIMS (Distribution Operating Integrity management system) administrator.
- Attend to daily ad-hoc operational issue and problem solving & negotiation skills are essential.
- Any other Operational Logistics related tasks assigned.
- At least Diploma in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Chemical Process Technology or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience.
- Experience/knowledge of logistics, operations or supply chain management are preferred.
- Experience in handling transactional activities in SAP R3 system.
- Proficient in MS Excel and other Microsoft Office application.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn.
- Singaporeans only need to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374