- Provision of training skills in supporting the planning, design and delivery of in-house front end user IT courses primarily in S.E. Asia, but also across the Asian Pacific region. Based in the Singapore office but will also be required to travel to other offices.
- The role holder is expected to consider Information Security in all aspects of their role. A clear and demonstrable understanding of all aspects of Information Security is required along with the ability to promote awareness and encourage compliance with Information Security principles. The role holder is required to complete the annual Information Security awareness training within the given time frame.
To provide support for all training events run in the Singapore and other S.E. Asian offices, includes:
- Running in-house face-to-face and online training courses and workshops on the firm's computer systems and other office technology.
- Running in-house personal skills and training workshops where appropriate e.g. effective use of telephones and telephone techniques, induction programmes, etc.
- Ensuring full evaluations of all training events are provided to attendees and details submitted according to regional policy.
- To learn and input course attendance data into the firms' Global Training Management Database.
- Conducting training needs analysis to assist the Asia Pacific IT Training team in the design and develop regional training programmes and user guides.
- Managing projects in their entirety, reporting progress and ensuring the team members are fully briefed in order to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Providing effective telephone and desk-side support.
- Working closely with team members to ensure the objectives of the team are met.
- Providing backup training as and when required in the Asia Pacific offices.
- Minimum of 4 years training experience.
- Experience working within the legal services sector with an appreciation of the demands placed on support teams by the business.
- Ability to quickly familiarize with new software or IT systems.
- Essential training experience in:
- Microsoft Office 2010 (or later) suite applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Microsoft Word to an advanced user level including troubleshooting legal documents (training will be provided).
- Understanding of Marketing and CRM Systems.
- Familiarity with online meeting tools such as LiveMeeting, GoTo Meeting, WebEx, Lync, Adobe Connect, etc.
- Ideally to have familiarity with:
- Time recording applications.
- Document management systems.
- Document comparison software (e.g. compareDocs).
- Business development and contact relationship management systems.
- Proven experience on the provision of high quality customer service.
- Excellent telephone manner, with previous experience on working on Service Desks.
- Must have the ability to work well and calmly under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Flexible, customer focussed approach to service delivery.
- Must be willing to contribute to working as part of a virtual team and take the time and effort to share skills and experience with others.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Analytical skills.
- Organisational talent.
- Ability to focus on different stages of the project life cycle.
- MOS certification or equivalent id required.
- MSCE certification - with focus on Workstation support, LAN, WAN, and the Internet would be an advantage.
- Travel is required to support APAC training.
- Singaporeans only need to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374