- Conduct respiratory test for respirator user.
- Increase health & wellness awareness on site by circulating relevant info through posting on site notice boards, emails and articles.
- Manage employee audio exam data i.e tabulation audiogram data, schedule audio exam and follow up on audio results.
- Conduct regular first aid training for company ERT to maintain proficiency in rendering first aid treatment during emergency situations.
- Perform industrial hygiene task assigned by SEHS manager; ergonomics, hearing conservation, HAZCOM exposure monitoring and respiratory protection, etc.
- Member of site SEHS Committee and active participation in the committee’s activities; maintain adequate and appropriate SEHS monitoring and auditing systems to ensure compliance with both Group and local regulatory requirements.
- Manage small inventory of OTC medication for flu, headache, etc.
- Registered Nurse is required.
- At least 3 years' relevant experience as Industrial Nurse.
- Able to commit for the entire contract period.
- Able to start work in April 2017.
- Singaporeans only need to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374