- Responsible for drawing data from various systems for complex and interpretive financial research and analysis for middle or senior management for use in the development and measurement of business strategies and tactics.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Extract statistical and informative reports from the Financial System for review and analysis.
- Build financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute monthly management reports to the various departments/cost centers including corporate management to compare financial performance against planned objectives on a timely basis.
- Analysis of monthly financials, Key Performance Indicators and explanations of key variances and preparation of Financial performance pack for Senior Management.
- Participate and support the planning team in the annual business plans, forecasting and other business plans for new/existing business segments.
- Interprets the positive and negative impacts of financial budgets and forecasts will have on the company.
- Provide support in ad-hoc business analysis and projects on operational efficiency, providing useful recommendations thereon to streamline the organization.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- More than 3 years relevant experience, preferably in a similar FP&A role.
- Strong finance and analytical skills are essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office with strong competency in Excel and Charts.
- Working knowledge with Hyperion Essbase, Oracle and Tableau is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret financial risks and gains when analyzing financial data.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data and calculate the financial impact opportunities would have on the company.
- Demonstrated ability to extract data from a Financial System.
- Experience in multinational companies.
- A team player with strong accounting proficiency, problem solving skill and detailed conscious with excellent communication skills.
- Singaporeans only need to apply.
- 5 days' work week.
- Location: Buona Vista.
- Attractive remuneration package is awaits successful candidate.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11216
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374