- World Leading European Semiconductor MNC
- Specialist in developing Sensor solutions
- Manufactures integrated analog & mixed-signal Integrated Circuitry for consumer, industrial, medical, telecom, automotive and all devices with IoT
We are seeking a Thin-film Equipment Engineer to apply technical judgment, skills, and experience in support of projects in the start-up and sustainment of a semiconductor facility.
- Collaborate with Mother Fab in managing equipment start-up during Line transfer / setup, from documentation / procedure transfer, facilities hookup, vendor startup, to acceptance of equipment for production
- Sustain equipment KPI and make continuous improvements to enhance overall equipment performance
- Monitor and control equipment performance indices. Optimize PM procedures to make it more effective and efficient
- Coordinate with both Process Engineer and Manufacturing Supervisor to ensure work is carried out timely and efficiently to meet module objectives
- Liaison with vendor and manage the logistics for parts so as to prevent prolonged uptime losses in the case of equipment failure
- Continuous improvement of equipment KPI in terms of quality, uptime and costs
- Plan and implement effective Preventive Maintenance program on equipment
- Implement and document Corrective Action and Best Known Methods, and Fan it out to all for maximum ROI and learning
- Overseas attachment during Line transfer
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in: Engineering, Science, or other STEM discipline.
- Experience with Thin-film equipment – PVD, CVD, Sputtering, metrology tool
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Mastery of common computer applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and the ability to present data In a clear, concise, and understandable way
- Experience in DOE, FMEA, 8D and SPC used in semiconductor manufacturing
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671