Maintenance & Facilities
- Prepares predictive & preventive maintenance program to ensure the factory’s production machineries and equipments are operability and reliability.
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify and overhaul the production machineries and equipments which includes testing, disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; rewiring or reassembling as required; adjusting/calibrating, and certifying equipment is ready for use.
- Advise production of any activity/changes related to production schedule
- Support the company on the overall maintenance and engineering function.
- Create mechanical procedures, work instructions and checklist and drawings.
- Ensures all regulatory are compliance with regard to equipment.
- Develops, implement, monitor and ensure progress of modification project in accordance to Standards and Guidelines.
- Work with superior on budget administration (CAPEX).
- Responsible for the Company’s conformance to the Energy Conservation Act, including the reporting of energy use and the submission of energy efficiency improvement plans to the relevant authorities.
- Enhance the framework, processes and performance indicators of our energy consumption and wastage control.
- Plan, organize and execute energy improvement and saving initiatives to increase the efficiency of our utility systems and facilities.
- Provide advice and support to the Management in all other energy conservation and related efforts.
- Adhoc energy assignment or other EHS project
- Candidate must be a Singapore certified Energy Manager
- Degree in Engineering or related field.
- 10 years experience in production and facility maintenance with at least 3 years in supervisory/managerial role.
- Hands-on sound technical skills and knowledge; familiar with energy related requirements, experience in energy management.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693