- Asia’s premier luxury watch retail groups
- Extensive network of thematic salons and boutiques span across the Asia Pacific region including Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Responsible to meet sales target and gross margin of assigned brand(s).
- Responsible for brand(s)’ pricing and mark up.
- Ensure that pricing parity is updated so as to monitor the pricing trend in the region.
- Liaise with factory to ensure adequacy of inventory levels.
- Manage stock at each outlet to ensure it meets it optimal level at each POS.
Advertising and Promotions
- Develop and implement the advertising and promotion strategies for the brand by working closely with the factory and ad agencies on developing communications materials, and through the various communication media of press, visual displays, TV, magazines etc.
- Degree in Business Administration with Graduate Diploma in Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a brand or sales and marketing role within consumer industry.
- Highly organized, analytical and detailed.
- Self-motivated, results-driven and ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Proven sales track record.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693