Our client , A manufacturing MNC in the North seeking a 12 months Contract Industrial Engineer ( RENEWABLE)
- Work on capacity and factory modeling , use deterministic capacity models for real time analysis of factory dynamics.
- Planning for factory capacity and headcount Factory Automation:
- Determine data collection process and types / amount of data sought using SQL server for data analysis or MES BO knowledge
- leading teams to perform waste identification reduction, process time utilization/reduction initiatives
- Implemented and monitored plan for process excellence and systems engineering
- Support in-house IE modelling tool using VBA and Microsoft Access database
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing or related discipline
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Industrial Engineering
- Experience in execution of Factory Automation, capacity modeling and capacity/cycle time trade-offs is preferred
- Experienced user of engineering tools such as AutoCAD, Visio, Microsoft Access, VBA, decision tools.
- Good exposure on time studies, methods and/or performance analysis methodologies
- Ability to work independently and expected to dive into improvements.
GMP TECHNOLOGIES | LICENCE NO 11C3793
EVE LIM | R1113354