- Listed Award-winning Medical Device Manufacturing MNC
- Specialist in developing solutions for respiratory conditions
- Core mission to improve quality of life of patients and prevent progression/escalation of chronic diseases & healthcare costs
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Validation Engineers to join our Product Development office in Singapore. We are a medical device company that design and manufacture innovative products for people with respiratory conditions including portable oxygen concentrators.
In this role you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Product Development for released products including: New/ enhanced features; reliability and quality improvements; COGS reduction; Field of Manufacturing issues resolution; Developing and maintaining system documentation.
- Research, design and development new products for manufacture with the focus to bring concepts to production within Company Quality Standards.
- Working within regulatory requirements such as the FDA and MDSAP.
- Operating with a high level of autonomy whilst interacting effectively with, and seeking input from team members and other areas of the business including marketing, manufacturing, clinical and regulatory affairs to ensure the products being developed are appropriate and satisfy all necessary requirements.
- Testing, verification and validation of designed products to ensure they meet the necessary requirements and specifications under anticipated usage scenarios and operating conditions.
- Developing test/ measurement capabilities according to need.
- Liaising with internal customers and suppliers in relation to design issues.
- You will have strong problem solving and communication skills, be degree qualified in Engineering Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science or similar and you will thrive working with a variety of key stakeholders where you have previously delivered verification and validation results to both internal and external partners and are able to understand the systems requirements to achieve the desired testing outcome.
- In addition, you will have excellent communication skills, be a sound analytical thinker who is resilient and continually strive for continuous improvement testing efficiencies as well as in all aspects of your work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671