- World Leading European Semiconductor MNC
- Specialist in developing Sensor solutions
- Manufactures integrated analog & mixed-signal Integrated Circuitry for consumer, industrial, medical, telecom, automotive and all devices with IoT
- This position will gather new requirements from the customer, work with the developers (internal and external) to come up with an appropriate solution.
- Support existing applications used by production team, including factory Information system and reporting platform, by testing, identifying issues, and resolving production concerns.
- Provide 2nd level FIS systems 24x7 support to ensure No/minimum down time affected production.
- Work closely with FIS system users for any request related to MES.
- To provide FIS functions training and documentation to meet the requirement of production.
- Speedy recovery of all critical or abnormal FIS error/issue happen in production floor
- Create systems health check standard and procedures to detect/predict system health related issues in advance.
- Arrange and negotiate MES project priority, manage FIS project schedule and deliver committed FIS tasks on time.
- Establish high standard of MES tasks delivery standard to minimize or reduce the incomplete/defect items deliver to production/user.
- Attend periodic IT/CIM systems preventive maintenance to ensure production smooth operation.
- Update/Create MES SOPs/document when FIS system handling operation and procedure are affected by the MES system change.
- Plan and conduct periodic 1st MES support training to ensure 1st level provide effective and efficient support.
- Tertiary Qualified with at least 2 years of Manufacturing-based system application support/requirements development experience
- Manufacturing industry working experience a must
- Able to attend to large-scale operational requests and enquiries with tight turnaround requirements
- Fast-paced, meticulous, dynamic working environment
- Independent, pro-active, problem solver
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671