- We are seeking an experienced Test Engineer to develop and support test strategies, automated test equipment and supporting processes / procedures for mixed model scientific instrumentation. Test equipment is developed around a broad set of technologies used within our products which include PCBA’s, electromechanical assemblies, flow measurement, optics, chemistry, pneumatics and others.
- Define test strategies and develop automated test equipment
- Develop and execute qualification protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Develop and maintain test procedures
- Develop and maintain calibration and preventative maintenance procedures
- Offer ongoing high level technical support for test equipment and associated processes
- Monitor test yields and drive continuous improvement activities to improve efficiency / yield and reduce costs; Perform root cause analysis when necessary.
- Support transfer of Test Equipment
- Develop / Revise work instructions
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. *Electrical Engineering is preferred
- 5-10 Years of Experience in a Related Field /Role
- Supporting Complex Electromechanical Assemblies / Instrumentation
- Preferably in an Analytical or Medical Device Industry.
- Strong Experience with NI Labview and Project Management Software
- Capable of Working from, Electrical and Fluidic Schematics as well as Mechanical Drawings
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills; Proficient Technical Writer
- Project Management Skills Inclusive of Project Planning and Risk Assessment / Mitigation
- Strong Structured Problem Solving Skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693