- Manage inventory and logistics processes. Maintain ownership and accountability of inventory warehouse setup, maintenance, materials handling, safety, stocks levels and controls.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Issuing of parts, processing return parts from technicians, service partners. Ensure proper process adherence by all functions.
- Analyze sales/inventory trends and safety stocks/special stocks movements. Prepare reports with summarize data for continuous inventory optimization and improving efficiencies.
- Organize and Conduct periodic and annual stock take in accordance with company policies. Conducting bi-annual and annual stock-take.
- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties (Service Shop, Field Services and D2C sales).
- Manage scrap process for both parts and downgraded return goods.
- Other ad-hoc duties assign.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain.
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in reverse logistics and inventory management.
- Possess self-motivated personality and a willing to learn attitude.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- SAP and WMS systems would be an advantage.
- Working location: Ang Mo Kio.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11469.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374