- Responsible in designing and development of Restful API / Webservices for eCommerce and Digital Channels supporting high transactional volumes.
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation, including detailed technical design, low level design and test scripts.
- Deliver and Integrate Microservices with web and mobile applications.
- Follow Agile Software methodologies for development.
- Write automated unit, feature and regression test suites.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields; With at least 3-5 years of broad range of web based software development experience
- Proficient in Java; experienced (3-5 years) for server side development of services and applications
- Hands on experience creating Restful API’s and webservices.
- End to End integration experience of Microservices / webservices with front end systems (websites, mobile etc).
- Experience with Object oriented design and system architecture for web applications.
- Experience working with Middleware platforms JBoss , Weblogic or Websphere.
- Experience in following Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience working with Databases (eg, Oracle or MySQL).
- Knowledge of Airport/Airline/Travel domain would be beneficial
- This is either a 12/24 months renewable contract or permanent basis
- Working Location in East area
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11566
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239