- World Leading European Semiconductor MNC
- Specialist in developing Sensor solutions
- Manufactures integrated analog & mixed-signal Integrated Circuitry for consumer, industrial, medical, telecom, automotive and all devices with IoT
• Source suppliers and coordinate with suppliers on capacity, supply chain flow and RFQ for new projects.
• Ensure quotes from suppliers are competitive and justifiable.
• Manage suppliers on Quarterly Business Review and drive for continuous improvement.
• Coordinate with supply chain planning and suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of components and services in order to meet production schedule.
• Management of equipment purchases to support new production requirements
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in similar capacity / related electronics or semiconductor industry
• Able to take the lead with suppliers and internal stakeholders to drive and resolve issues.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671