- Listed Award-winning Medical Device Manufacturing MNC
- Specialist in developing solutions for respiratory conditions
- Core mission to improve quality of life of patients and prevent progression/escalation of chronic diseases & healthcare costs
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop strategy for support of research and technology projects in consultation with business stakeholders
- Support the identification of key technology areas that will drive Company’s innovation, quality and cost requirements.
- Work with GSA global team and other relevant departments to ensure that the Company Supplier network is capable of supporting Company’s business objectives.
- Ensure that Sourcing Plans are created to take into consideration project needs, category plans and category strategy.
- Work with XFT, Supplier Alliance and other stakeholders to implement programs applicable against this strategy on time and within the project and cost budgets.
- Regularly benchmark Company’s supplier innovation activities against world’s best practice and implement modifications as required to support our leading position in this field and make appropriate recommendations for execution.
- Ensure that the supplier selection process is in support of the strategy and the Company's Quality Management System.
- Oversee the development and implementation of Supplier Agreements where required.
- Monitor project handovers to ensure that all appropriate contracts and agreements are in place and that the suppliers and components are correctly established in the Company business process.
- Promote internal stakeholders awareness of procurement processes pertaining to projects and promote compliance to Procurement best practice.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Company’s Quality system to work within established policies and procedures.
- Identify, develop and deliver, in consultation with other stakeholders, continuous improvements to the process which support Supplier Alliance activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Science or Business discipline. Alternatively candidates with extensive directly applicable experience will be considered.
- Experience in Procurement or a similar commercial function
- Facilitation of communications between Company and the Supplier to identify sources of innovation and driving the integration of these innovations into our products and services.
- Position requires promotion of best practice and change management in order to align commercial resources to growing business needs.
- Effective negotiation and supply base management is required to ensure Company maintains competitive advantage in changing commercial markets.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671