- Provide accurate business travel arrangement for corporate accounts including air, hotel, car and ground transportation arrangement.
- Understand customers’ needs to propose best alternatives in terms of pricing & routing.
- Planning of travel itineraries, making reservations & ticketing for International markets.
- Gain knowledge and adherence to clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines.
- Update and maintain accurate and Personal Client Profile.
- Check document validity, provide accurate Visa requirements and application details at the time of reservation.
- Confirm travel itinerary request within the stipulated Service Level Agreement.
- Inform customer by the preferred communication channel for any changes of travel schedule.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with corporate customers.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Reservation & Ticketing, preferably in Travel and/or Airlines industry.
- Hands on knowledge of GDS system (e.g. Galileo/Amadeus/Sabre) is a plus but not a mandatory requirement.
- Basic understanding of International travel requirements and destination knowledge a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients.
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Good team player and collaborative mindset to drive the best outcome.
- Customer focused and driven to helping others is a necessity - will to serve.
- Singaporeans only need to apply.
- Working locations: Boon Keng.
- Attractive remuneration package is awaits for the successful candidate.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11727.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374