- Assist in conducting second level checks and ensure bank compliance to the regulatory requirements
- Conduct CDD / KYC reviews and transaction monitoring for new and existing accounts
- Responsible for sample checks on Control Self-assessment and mandatory leave checks
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree / Diploma holder with 1 - 3 years of relevant AML / Compliance experience in banks
- Good knowledge in AML / CFT regulations
- Proficient in MS Office
- Meticulous and team player
- Ability to start work in short notice
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 11788
To find out more about the role , please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at the following yvonne.tan @gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507