- World Leading European Semiconductor MNC
- Specialist in developing Sensor solutions
- Manufactures integrated analog & mixed-signal Integrated Circuitry for consumer, industrial, medical, telecom, automotive and all devices with IoT
- Work with Process Engineer to Develop Process to maximize operational efficiency
- To implement & integrate new/improve process workflow
- Communicate process data & actions through meetings, presentations & report
- Monitor process stability (SPC) through on going review of yield & quality performance metrics
- Analyze device failures, characterize process window & engage in the design & DOE
- Lead Continuous Yield Improvement & Defect Reduction
- Liaise with Process/Product Engineer in Different Modules to Troubleshoot for Defect Reduction Activities.
- Drive Process Simplification & elimination
- Conduct, review & improve Process Control Plan/FMEA/SPC
- Min. Diploma or Degree in Electronics, Mechatronics or Equivalent
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in Yield Enhancement/Process Integration/Manufacturing Environment with a Process Engineering Background
- Required Work in Cleanroom Environment.
- Familiar with Control Plan, DOE, MSA, SPC, FMEA & 7QC Tools
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Good Analytical and Presentation Skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671