Food and Beverage Manager
|Location:||JW Marriott Savannah Plant Riverside District - Savannah, Georgia|
|# of Openings:||1|
Purpose of Outlets Manager job is to manage all aspects of Casa Monica food and beverage outlets service personnel and business functions through and with subordinates to meet or exceed guest and business expectations.
Experience / Education / Certifications:
· Minimum of 5 experience in Front of House, fine dining Food & Beverage operations- required
· Minimum of 5 year of experience in a Supervisory/Managerment role - required
Essential Duties / Tasks / Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
40% GUEST SERVICE
· To provide leadership to the service Grand Performers in the hotel outlets. Outlets Manager oversees the day to day operations of the outlets service staff ensuring that the total guest experience is second to none.
· Monitor customer satisfaction through review of standardized feedback forms, as well as by spending time with the guests and ensuring their needs are being met and expectations exceeded.
· Monitor and produce, if necessary, schedules for 95 Cordova, Café Cordova, Cobalt Lounge, In-room dining and related staff to ensure proper staffing levels within budgeted guidelines.
· Participate in and submit accurate beverage and retail inventories on monthly basis per direction of hotel controller and Dir. Of Food and Beverage.
· Participate in and submit accurate China Glass and Silverware inventory on quarterly basis per direction of hotel controller and Dir. Of Food and Beverage.
· Assist in monitoring of revenue and expense forecasting in KHMS for responsible areas including 95 Cordova, In Room dining, Cobalt Lounge, and Cordova Café.
· Arrange and/Or Conduct Monthly Meetings for all Outlets
· Attend all meetings deemed necessary by General Manager, Human Resources, and Director of Food and Beverage
· Promote overall success of Hotel through personal interaction with other departments, guests, and vendors
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results