Job Title Enterprise Account Manager
Job Type Full Time
Location Fremont, CA
Salary Base: $50K - $60K On-target Earnings: $100K
Benefits Medical + Dental, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Work Hours Regular Business (8:00am – 5:00pm, M-F)
Iron Networks is a fast growing and profitable company located in Fremont, CA, building solutions for the Microsoft Private and Public cloud environments. Iron Networks has been selling turnkey solution platforms based on Microsoft technologies since 2007, and is currently building out new lines of hybrid cloud and virtual networking products for the enterprise datacenter. Iron Networks is focused on enabling IT to work smarter by rolling out the building blocks of their 21st century cloud environments.
Iron Networks is looking for a highly talented and self-motivated individual to be responsible for managing enterprise sales in the North America Region. An Iron Networks Account Manager is tasked with controlling the entire sales cycle of a customer from first meeting, proof of concept, close, to deployment and beyond. The EAM will work closely with the partner field teams, service providers, resellers, and internal resources to provide turnkey solutions to a mutually targeted account base. This position is responsible for territory revenue targets and sales objectives as a direct customer-facing individual contributor. The AEM should be an expert in relationship based sales and account management who is interested in a long-term career path.
- Perform sales activities for an assigned geographic area to achieve or exceed assigned revenue goals
- Engage existing and prospective customers. Identify appropriate decision makers and stakeholders, and build trusting relationships
- Effectively engage sales resources – solutions sales executives, technical pre-sales, professional services, and partners – to successfully close business by developing customer centric solutions based on the specific needs of the customer
- Develop and implement long term customer account plans and short/medium term opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives
- Provide recruitment and ongoing relationship management with all reseller partners
- Build trust by demonstrating value to Iron Networks’ partners in territory both through personal relationship and by leveraging Iron Networks’ resources including technical and executive personnel to gain stronger business synergies in assigned territory
- Respond to RFI/RFPs, create proposals
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to facilitate sales efforts
- Be a self-starter and pro-active; identify and act on opportunities for improvement
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle, engaging with vendors, partners, and internal resources to exceed the expectations of multiple decision makers
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in driving new business and managing existing customers
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure and Internet security industry a plus
- Excellent communication: oral, written, and presentation skills
- Must be highly motivated, determined, and goal-oriented
- Must be well organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be team player
- 2-4 years Account Management experience in related industry
- Proven record of sales excellence, with consistent achievement of assigned objectives and quotas
- Possess proficient system skills and experience with MS applications.
- College Degree from 4 year accredited University