Content Marketing Executive/Expert / Manager
||Content Marketing Executive/Expert / Manager
||Competitive annual salary
The employee will have a unique opportunity to plan, write and produce various types of online and offline content that will increase our client’s digital footprint, move leads along the buyer’s journey, and support customer success. You should have a proven track record of accomplishments in content marketing within a technical B2B environment, and a natural ability to write in a variety of styles for different audiences. This hands-on role requires a high level of creativity, relentless attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The content marketing manager will be responsible for defining and overseeing the infrastructure, tools, processes and metrics that are required to manage and optimize cross-functional content.
- Collaborate with designers, solution marketers, sales professionals, external influencers, and campaign teams to strategize, plan, write, and produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our prospects
- Develop and manage editorial calendar for content initiatives
- Create content assets and resources to drive and nurture leads (e.g. ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, email and landing page copy, etc.).
- Support product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products
- Assist with all steps of writing projects, from information gathering to content development, review, editing, design, compliance, proofreading and final publication
- Help craft executive communication and marketing materials and tools to ensure clear, concise information is shared in a timely manner to key internal and external stakeholders
- Write and edit copy for company newsletter and email marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the planning and maintenance of an annual content marketing calendar.
- Develop and maintain a list of keywords for SEO and SEM.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years B2B content market experience.
- Familiarity with WordPress and SEO best practices.
- Relevant experience writing for enterprise software companies. (Experience with marketing, CRM and/or SaaS solutions is preferred.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and coordinate with global, cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional writing, communication, presentation skills and editing skills.
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically to problem solve and present information in a clear and meaningful way to target audiences.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Video production skills are a strong plus.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as platform-specific knowledge (WordPress, Slide Share, Facebook, Twitter, Sprout Social, etc.).
- A flexible, dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think at scale, and rely on data to make strategic decisions.