Finance Controller – EMS Manufacturing Operations
||India- Noida / Delhi NCR
|# of Openings:
||Finance Controller – EMS Manufacturing Operations
||Competitive annual salary
||The position requires working in flexible shift to support US and India operations.
Iron Systems is looking for an experienced a Finance Controller – EMS Manufacturing Operations to join our accounting team. You will work to prepare and report financial statements confirming to principles of accounting and regulatory requirements for US and India operations. The main role is to ensure that the prepared financial statements are in accordance with the management’s instructions.
This position is based at our Noida facility and reports to VP Finance(US).
Iron Systems is an innovative, customer-focused provider of custom-built computing infrastructure platforms such as network servers, storage, OEM/ODM appliances & embedded systems. For more than 20 years, customer have trusted us for our innovative problem solving combined with holistic design, engineering, manufacturing, logistic and global support services.
- Overall responsibility for Company-wide accounting activities including the development, implementation and maintenance of inventory and cost accounting systems and procedures.
- Supervising the month-end closing process, including establishing formal closing procedures, providing explanations for actual versus forecast results and reliable reports with which to measure the performance of each operation against established plans and forecasts.
- Directing the annual budgeting process and development of monthly rolling forecasts.
- Overseeing the development of standard costs and ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the Company’s standard cost and inventory valuation systems and procedures.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the Company’s inventories including the adequacy of physical count procedures and reliability of reported cycle count and physical inventory results.
- Working with the Company’s independent auditors to ensure that annual examinations are completed in a timely manner.
- Performing special projects and analyses to assist management in interpreting trends impacting the business.
- Overseeing the development of Corporate Policies and Procedures intended to ensure that plant accounting, costing and inventory practices are consistently applied and followed at all locations.
- Establishing annual objectives for accounting personnel and completing performance reviews in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all accounting activities are performed in accordance with Corporate Policies and Procedures and comply with the Company’s Code of Conduct.
- Work with consultant to create customize report and have integration with other (3rd party) software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CA with experience auditing manufacturing clients for a national public accounting firm strongly preferred.
- Five years of related (Asst) controllership experience focused on:
- A manufacturing (including logistics) company, and
- staffing company (Optional but preferred)
- Strong inventory, standard cost and manufacturing systems background
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Copyright ÃÂÃÂ© 1996-2013 Iron Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.