Contract Management Expert
||Contract Management Expert
||Competitive annual salary
||The position requires working in flexible shift to support US and India operations.
Iron Systems is looking for a Contract Management Expert to join our Global Field Services team. You will work to manage the support of Iron Systems’ ever-expanding customer base and ensure customer satisfaction. The Contract Management Expert, is responsible for all aspects of Iron’s vendor Service Level Agreements (SLA), Scope of Work (SOW), and contracts to ensure the highest quality and best overall value for our customer/partner requirements. The Contract Management Expert is responsible for managing and creating Contracts, SLAs, and SOWs. Leads contract support team members by implementing multiple customer/vendor contractual relationships to ensure success to complex projects. The Contract Management Expert will ensure Iron’s Customer/Partner’s contracts are effectively backed by either Third Party Logistics (3PL) to provide material at forward stocking locations to end user and/or Third Party Service (3PS) to provide service support to end user as per contract, SLA, and SOW requirements. The ideal candidate will interact with various cross functional teams to ensure contract health, billing, metrics, and maximize new/renewal contracts to exceed company goals. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of industry best standards and the willingness to go beyond for our clients.
This position is based at our India facility and reports to the Director of Customer Support.
Iron Systems is an innovative, customer-focused provider of custom-built computing infrastructure platforms such as network servers, storage, OEM/ODM appliances & embedded systems. For more than 15 years, customer have trusted us for our innovative problem solving combined with holistic design, engineering, manufacturing, logistic and global support services.
- Ultimate responsibility for successful execution of our Customer/Partner contracts.
- Manage and create Third Party Logistic (Forward Logistics) (3PL) and Third Party Service (Field support) (3PS) contract, SOW, and SLA to meet our Customer/Partner contractual requirements.
- Review of current and existing contracts to identify contract expirations and coordinates with appropriate stakeholder(s) to determine contract renewal disposition.
- Write project scopes, timelines, procedures and all other necessary project documentation from start to finish. Provide guidance on contract matters to operational staff, including training to employees and in contracting practices and procedures.
- Compose and maintain contractual records and documentation and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects as well as prepares financial analyses necessary to arrive at the financial impact and reports findings.
- Clear concise understanding of Salesforce CRM and Service Cloud application to implement contractual requirements.
- Coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans and communicate status to all involved stakeholders with limited supervision.
- Provide guidance on contract matters to operational staff, including training to new employees and other employees in contracting practices and procedures as per need.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills through follow-up, responsiveness, and communication.
Education Experience, Work History & Required Skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and client management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision – self-starter.
- Ability to manage and scope out changes in the project and the impacts from the changes.
- Strong leadership skills to lead a group of individuals assertively.
- Ability to assess, improve and document operational processes, including creation of flowcharts and identifying business improvement plans.
- At least two years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud application.
- Working knowledge for forward logistics and on-site technical support.
- The patience and enthusiasm needed to coordinate effectively with clients, partners and the stakeholders.
- A portfolio with evidence of managing similar projects with responsibility to deliver successfully.
- 5+ years related experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Science preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred.