General Summary of Job Duties
Responsible for the daily audit of gaming paperwork. Auditor will ensure the accuracy of all gaming and non-gaming documents.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Accurately Filing Audited Paperwork.
- Experience with Slot Software Helpful.
- Auditing Daily Paperwork.
- Alpha Numeric Data Entering audited information into EXCEL spreadsheets.
- Obtain Daily Paperwork from Various Locations weighing up to 5 lbs.
- Provide Good Internal Customer Service to other Departments.
- Understanding and compliance with minimum internal controls.
- Read Machine Meters.
- Daily review of Vouchers and Coupons.
- Problem Solve Variances.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Manage staff effectively with timely reviews and address performance issues.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Must be fluent in English with good communication skills.
- Must have strong mathematical
- Must be registered with Nevada Gaming Control.
- Must be knowledgeable of Title 31.
- Casino gaming experience preferred, but not required
- 10 key by touch.