General Summary of Job Duties
The person in this position will promote the facilities, services, programs and events while interacting with the Marketing and Slot Services to ensure unsurpassed guest services.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Provide personalized services to guests, focusing on known rated players and players who can be developed into high-end players.
- Secure lists of players and utilize telemarketing to encourage renewed interest in visiting The Lodge Casino and Gilpin Casino.
- Conduct follow up calls to guests to confirm presence at events/promotions.
- Issue and enter in ADVANTAGE system dinner, hotel, and other comps for all qualified casino players.
- Resolve any problem or perceived inconvenience in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Manage distribution of high profile event tickets to key players as a special reward, as well as, attend/host off property events for players.
- Provide and post content for the casino’s various Social Media accounts.
- Each Junior Casino Host will be required to meet or exceed established goals related to players’ activity levels.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of your job.
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with the following; Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company Policies, and IRS reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Excellent guest service skills utilizing creative methods to ensure complete satisfaction
- Schedule flexibility
- Strong organization skills
- Outgoing personality and enjoys contact with a variety of people
- Must possess a valid Colorado Gaming License.
- Flexible with duties to be able to fill departmental needs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience.
- Computer skills using common software programs, IGS experience preferred
- Customer service experience required and Gaming knowledge a plus.