General Summary of Job Duties
Execute promotions and events at Lodge and Gilpin Casinos. This includes fostering a fun and welcoming environment for our guests to ensure they have a good experience while participating.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to JEI’s Mission Statement and FAST Track Values Statement.
- Execution of on-floor promotions and events at both Lodge and Gilpin Casinos.
- Establish relationships and create goodwill with guests.
- Thorough understanding of all Winners Club benefits, including premium club requirements and benefits.
- Thorough understanding of the Sudden Strike Jackpot program at Gilpin.
- Ability to approach and be approached by players on casino floor and discuss club benefits.
- Administrative duties as needed, such as internal mailings, assistance with compilation of promotional reports, etc.
- Assist with company social media postings as assigned
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guests, fellow employees and vendors.
- Regular attendance to all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
- Arriving on-time for all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greetings and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Must have strong communication and public speaking skills, including proficiency using microphone to make overhead promotional announcements.
- The ability to understand and navigate slot tracking, promotional, and slot tournament software.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- TIPS Alcohol Awareness certification & Anti-Money Laundering Compliance required
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- Gaming experience preferred.