General Summary of Job Duties
Controls receiving and inventory for multiple-departments and properties. Has specific buying responsibility. Supervises and schedules warehouse staff. Maintains accounting to receiving communications not limited to processing invoices and shipping orders, as well as reconciliation of those documents to internal purchase orders.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to JEI’s Mission Statement and FAST Track Values Statement.
- Receiving for multiple departments and multiple properties.
- Maintaining multiple inventories.
- Ordering for multiple departments and properties.
- Supervising, scheduling and training of staff.
- Receiving document to purchase order reconciliation and maintaining history.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of your job.
- Other projects may be assigned on occasion.
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with the following;Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company Policies, and IRS reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supervises warehouse leads and Warehouse runners. Also acts as a resource for, and on behalf of, multiple department heads and makes recommendations and represents for those managers and their subordinates.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external & internal guests through sincere greetings and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Superior Written and Verbal communication Skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to function as part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
- Ability to multi task.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Tact and judgment in pressure situations.
- High School Diploma, college helpful, computer and accounting propensity.
- 3 years’ experience in a warehouse supervisory role
Material and Equipment Directly Used
- Forklift, Hand trucks, carts, pallet jacks and personal computer.